Tuesday 7 September 2010

Hello!

Hello my name is Becca. At school I'm taking art, media, maths and psychology. I like stuff like music, TV, films, shopping and loads of other stuff. My TV is pretty much constantly on E4 so I have probably seen every single friends and scrubs episode. I also love The Inbetweeners- I like Neil because of all the things he says-, Skins, Misfits, The Cleveland Show (although it's not as good as family guy). I also love Gavin and Stacey and have all the box sets for it, IT Crowd, Greys anatomy, Hustle, Top Gear, Come dine with me, Mock the week (but I watch it more on Dave now because I prefer it with Frankie Boyle) I also watch Jersey Shore religiously with my friend Emma because we find it hilarious, mainly because it's so rubbish and I also probably like a lot more that I can't remember.


This is one of my favourite parts of Gavin and Stacey


I watch loads of different films but I really like comedies like The Hangover, which has to be a favourite, mainly because of Alan. I also like Mean girls, Anchorman, Superbad, Forrest Gump and Stepbrothers. I have a few of these on DVD as well as tropic thunder, the devil wears Prada, an education, the notebook, Marley and me, Hot Fuzz, step up 1&2 and the first three Shrek films. I loved toy story 3 when it because I loved the first two as a kid like most people. I also like to watch lots of films on TV that I've never heard of.



I love music and I listen to it all the time. I've had one of the old iPod Nanos (not sure which one, but it's square) for ages even though it's about full. I'm a huge killers fan and particularly love the hot fuss album because of Mr Brightside and Jenny was a friend of mine although they haven't made a bad album yet. I also love Oasis (gutted they split) and their older album what’s the story (morning glory) which is by far the best one with all the classics on. And I really like the arctic monkeys especially there older stuff like the beneath the boardwalk album. I also like the courteeners, MGMT, especially time to pretend, The Pigeon Detectives, Pixie Lott who I'm going to see in November, red light company, Airborne toxic event, The Kooks, Mumford and Sons, We are Scientists, Temper Trap, Katy Perry, The Script, Scouting for girls, Florence and the Machine, The Verve, Marina and the Diamonds, Ellie Goulding, Kings of Leon (love their new song) , Vampire weekend, started listening to Biffy Clyro recently as well and Maroon 5 (Songs about Jane is brilliant). I also really like lots of unheard of songs that are in the background of films or TV programmes, or run on the credits, like the Gavin and Stacey song by Stephen Fretwell. Also, I'm a big fan of Motown, mainly because of my mum who loves it so I like the occasional bit of Smoky Robinson, Marvin Gaye and the Jackson 5. Plus I like Queen, Bon Jovi and a bit of  Bryan Adams.


shalala_lyts

 

That's about it I reckon.

1 comment:

  1. Becca. Very disappointing to see you like the Pigeon Detectives. This Cribs song will tell you all you need to know about them

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLKL6iUFSQQ

    Take a look at Izzy's first post and try and do something similar with yours.

    ReplyDelete